WELCOME TO BTS SUNSHINE NETWORK!
The Greenhouse™ warmly welcomes the following Potted Plants™:
@azure-bts @jimintaehyungs @jungkookjpeg @yoongi-goddess @jghoseoks @bulletprooftrash @btsjojo @jimiinnies @mochikotae @sugapium @chimsanitypark @r-m @taecheol @rosymyg @jpghope @hsseoks @hobikookie @taedamn @kim-bae-hyung @kookbutt @lilchubchim @blondekimseokjin
We have divided all Potted Plants™ into teams. Please take note that you are a part of #TEAM CHILI. Now that you’ve been accepted into the Greenhouse™, please note the following:
- Reblog this post to confirm pot space (Gardeners™ will be checking!)
- Add a link to BTS Sunshine Net on your blog (Gardeners™ will be checking!). This is so that anyone viewing your blog knows you’re a rightful member of the Greenhouse™.
- Check the members page to see if your pot labels are correct (Ctrl+F your name to find your pot label). Message us if there are any errors.
- Track the tag #btssunshinenet
- If your post has any sunshine line member in it, you can tag it with #btssunshinenet for us Gardeners™ to reblog it into the network.
- Place the tag #btssunshinenet within the first 5 tags for it to show up
- If you’ve sent us your KKT ID during the application, we will be adding you into the “#SSN TEAM CHILI” chat shortly, where you can photosynthesize with other Potted Cabbages™.
- If you didn’t give us your KKT ID (but want to join the chat), please message us and we’ll add you in!